The Regulatory Team at Elborne Mitchell has extensive experience in regulatory and compliance matters, including:
- Applications for authorisation to carry on business and ongoing compliance with FCA and PRA rules.
- Advising the Lloyd’s market, including members and their agents, managing agents and Lloyd’s brokers on matters including registration, participation and ongoing compliance.
- Regulation of intermediaries.
- Overseas insurers and brokers seeking authorisation for a UK branch or subsidiary.
- Exercise of passport rights by UK and EEA insurers.
- Sanctions and financial crime legislation.
- Data Protection issues, including GDPR.
- Issues for companies in run-off.
- Disciplinary proceedings by regulatory bodies.